Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Tuesday · January 31, 2023
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Warner Robins) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Partnership Opportunity After 2 years.
- Middle Georgia Primary Care- A. Soundappan, MD.
- Traditional Inpatient/Outpatient Opportunity or Outpatient-Only in Perry, GA.
- Javed H. Fazal, MD.
- Outpatient-only position in Warner Robins, GA.
- Vacation 3 weeks, plus CME and sick leave.
- 7 Money Magazine, August 2012.
- Dinakara Shetty, MD.
- Comprehensive Care Medical LLC.
- Houston Primary Care.
- Houston County is a desirable locale known for its multicultural diversity and low cost of living.
- Benefits include: Malpractice, 3 weeks Vacation (1st year), 3 sick days,.
- Recognized as the Best Place to Raise Your Kids: 2010, Bloomberg.
- Greenway Success EHS in the office, Meditech in the hospital.
- Cornerstone Medical Associates is looking for an outpatient-only internal medicine physician.
- It is recognized as one of the best places to raise a family and most affordable to buy a home.
- Warner Robins is the home of Robins Air Force Base, one of three Air Force Air Logistics Centers.
- Good Benefits Package, Malpractice, Vacation.
- Houston Healthcare has a few local internal practice opportunities in the area.
- Hospital Sponsored Income Guarantee.
- EClinicalWorks electronic record in the office, Meditech in Perry Hospital.
- Partnership Opportunity After 3 years.
- Webpage: cstonemed.
- 401K with 3% match after the first year, profit sharing after 1 year.
- See details below and be sure to check out the links on the right side of the page.
- Excellent Benefits Package.
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Malpractice, 3 Weeks Vacation-1st year, CME 3 days with available CME funds.
- Houston County has an excellent public school system, great private schools, and a low crime rate.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Warner Robins, GA.
- No weekend hospital coverage required-hospitalists cover the weekend.
- Traditional Inpatient/Outpatient Opportunity in Warner Robins, GA.
- Home of the Southeastern Region Little League Headquarters.
- It is conveniently located 1 hours south of Atlanta, 2 hours from the Georgia coast, and 4 hours from the Gulf of Mexico.
- Most Affordable Places to Live.
- AmazingCharts EHR in the office, Meditech in Houston Medical Center.
- Commencement bonus, moving expenses,.
- 2 Nurse practioners in the office.
- MD and DO considered.
- Can be geared toward more inpatient or outpatient depending on your preferences.
- Recognized as one of The Best Places for Small Business and Careers by Forbes, July 2012.
- All Care Medical Associates.
- Very Generous base salary with bonus potential.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago