Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · October 6, 2022
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Cartersville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- M.D. or D.O. required.
- Board Certified or Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Visit assigned patients in a timely fashion according to GPS policy and procedure.
- Assess the customer and ensure that a complete history and physical examination are on the chart within 48hrs after the admission.
- EEO/AA, M/F, Vet, Disabled.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Cartersville, GA.
- The Attending Physician works with the Center Medical Director to ensure that delivery of clinical services achieves the Genesis HealthCare.
- Serve as an appropriate role model for other physicians and staff.
- Take complete responsibility for patients admitted to their service.
- Specific Educational/Vocational.
- Help articulate the Genesis HealthCare.
- Comply with the Genesis Physician Services (GPS) credentialing process.
- Comply with the Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff.
- Deliver high quality care to assigned patients.
- Clinical Programs and nationally accepted standards of care.
- Mission to the community and professional organizations.
- The Attending Physician's primary reporting relationship is to the Vpma.
- Comply with the Genesis Corporate Integrity policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate care and compassion to ensure that all internal and external customers consistently receive high quality service.
- Comply with the GPS Time Off and On.
- Mission and is incorporated into all Centers.
- Help the organization establish appropriate relationships, and coordinate transfer and care arrangements with area hospitals and other pertinent institutions.
- Review Clinical Outcomes Report (COR) with the Center Medical Director and act to improve the care in the facility.
- Comply with guidelines related to GPS initiatives.
- This is done by working with Centers and Regional Management and Genesis Physician ServicesSM consultants to oversee the implementation, utilization, and outcomes measurement of Genesis HealthCare.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago