Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Sunday · May 22, 2022
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Fayetteville) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Fayetteville, GA.
- Privia supports top doctors with advanced technology, population health initiatives, and team-based care to help you better manage the health of your patients.
- This vibrant Southern city is surrounded by an abundance of performing arts, spacious parks, great dining, and unique shops.
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits, including partnership.
- Fayetteville is known for its historic charm, community activities and events, high quality neighborhoods, distinguished school system and outstanding medical facilities.
- Well-established private practice with 8 primary care physicians and 9 advanced practitioners.
- Associate Director, Physician Recruitment.
- Provide the full spectrum of primary care to patients ages 16 and older.
- Practice is located in Fayetteville, GA.
- Suburban community in Fayette County, located 20 miles south of downtown Atlanta and 10 miles from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
- Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a physician-led organization comprised of over 500 practices with 1,800 providers.
- We are currently recruiting a BC/BE internal medicine physician for our primary care group in Fayetteville, GA.
- Simone Bridges.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago