Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · October 6, 2022
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Rome) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join a high volume outpatient practice.
- World-class team of over 150 physicians in a highly collaborative environment.
- Join Georgia's largest physician-owned multispecialty clinic in Georgia with over 150 physicians across 37 specialties.
- State-of-the-art technology with integrated EHR and electronic prescribing.
- About Harbin Clinic Internal Medicine.
- Group includes four established and highly respected physicians in a collegial practice.
- Just 60 minutes north of Atlanta, Rome is a medical hub for the entire region.
- Imaging and laboratory services on-site.
- Physician-led and patient focused for over 100 years.
- About Rome & Northwest GA.
- Partnership track, competitive compensation, full benefits.
- Consistently recognized in the press as one of the best small towns in America, Rome offers a vibrant downtown, diverse cultural offerings, excellent education and numerous recreational choices.
- Harbin Clinic offers physicians and their families the professional opportunities of a progressive practice with the quality of life unmatched in crowded urban environments.
- Physician - Internal Medicine Job in Rome, GA.
- Seeking a Board Certified / Board Eligible Physician Partner in Internal Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago