Internal Medicine Jobs in Tennessee
Thursday · October 6, 2022
1 Job in The Volunteer State
Photo: Gatlinburg at night, insulated by the Smoky Mountains.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Hermitage) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- No procedures.
- Benefits AND Compensation.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Intensivist or pulmonologist support.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Comprehensive specialty backup within TriStar system.
- There are more than 300 board-certified physicians representing over 36 specialties on staff, many of whom have offices located on TriStar Summit's campus.
- Paid malpractice and tail.
- New Full-time Hospitalist position 20 minutes from Nashville!
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Celebrating 20 years of providing quality healthcare to Davidson, Wilson and surrounding counties, TriStar Summit is a 200-bed comprehensive facility offering a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, emergency, oncology, orthopaedics/spine, rehabilitation and women's services.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Code response (ED/Anes does intubations).
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Supportive administrations.
- Open ICU.
- Hermitage TN offers lakeside living, great schools, living history, affordable homes and a great place to raise a family.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- There are more than 300 board-certified physicians representing over 36 specialties on staff.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- This suburb of Nashville is located 15 miles east of the urban core, and is home to favorite waterpark destination Nashville Shores, located on beautiful Percy Priest Lake.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a Primary Stroke Center, TriStar Summit is a leading provider of emergency heart and stroke care.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Option for days and nights!
- Hermitage is named for the home of Andrew Jackson, 7th president of the United States, and is the site of his Mansion and Presidential Library.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Envision Physician Services